Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ben 7 months

Benjamin Lee, you are 7 months old and changing every day.  I must confess that with your brothers, I was in such a hurry for that next milestone to be reached.  When will he sit up?  When will he eat solids?  etc, etc.  With you, things have been SO different.  I KNOW that the next milestone is just around the corner.  I have taken so much joy in paying attention to the tiny steps of progress you take each day that lead you to the next big thing.  It has been full of sweet moments and way less stressful!  I laugh when I think of how stressed out I would be at the pediatricians office when the nurse asks all the questions about development!  You, of course, are going to be a genius, so I am not worried at all ;)
So, this month, some of my favorite moments are:

Toes in mouth

learning to scoot:
loves up high with daddy!:
still loving the exersaucer:
Pulling up!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and made me tear up! I love that you are blogging all of this. What precious moments.

    ReplyDelete