Monday, November 9, 2009

Ben's first sink bath

I just realized today that Benjamin could now take his baths in the kitchen sink, since he can sit up so well.  I was thinking, "I need to get one of those little seats that go in the tub because he could still fall over and he is too big for that baby tub now..."  Then it hit me - THE SINK!!  Of course Levi was so very interested in helping me bathe him.

I think he really liked it!

Note to self:  Lysol the edges and rinse BEFORE he takes his bath!

And of course, as soon as I came back from dressing Ben, this is what I found:



2 comments:

  1. LMBO!!!! that dang on Levi!! I love him to death! I knew you would find that when you came back!! I looooooove those boys! What fun! Lets thank the LORD for not a single dull moment in your home :)

    ReplyDelete