Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prayer Requests


Hello again! It's been too long. I have GOTS to do better! (as Nicole would say!)

We have had a wonderful spring, summer and now fall. I will do a recap of each in some new posts to come.

For now, I need prayer for a few things:
1. Bryce is in 3rd grade and doing homework with him takes approximately 2 hours a day. wow. He whines, complains, shouts, gets angry and frustrated, and stalls THE WHOLE TIME! Enough said.

2. I am about to become a god-parent in October! My sweet friends, Tikeyah and Nick, asked Bryan and I to be the godparents of their son, Demeterius Jamal. I AM SO EXCITED - but know this a big responsibility.

3. We are praying though becoming foster parents and are currently taking the certification classes. I KNOW the Lord wants us to do this, just still praying through if this is the right TIME.

2 comments:

  1. wow 1) you blogged. wow 2) bryce is in THIRD grade?! wow 3) 2 hours of homework? what in the world? wow 4) godparents. very cool. wow 5) foster parents. even cooler. wow 6) thanks for the info about asf doing pooh! think we're going to try to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had just about given up on you! :) glad you're blogging again!! hope to see you this week...maybe tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete